- Amanda’s Garden grows and sells wild plants of the Hemlock and Canadice Lakes.
Clinton and Sullivan
- James Heany has written a blog about the Clinton & Sullivan expedition in 1779.
- A farm that educates and excites children about the conservation of natural resources.
Find a Grave
- Find grave sites anywhere in the world.
Friends with Feathers
- A website devoted to Raptors and Birds of Prey.
- Read old newspapers.
Hemlock Hills Alpaca Farm
- 15 years experience growing alpacas at 4151 Clay St in Hemlock NY.
Hunting and Fishing Clubs
- Find a hunting or fishing club in western New York.
Seneca Nation of Indians
- The website of the Seneca Indian Nation.
- Learn about the Springwater Trails hiking group. Weekly hikes, rain or shine.
Water Falls of Western New York
- Waterfalls in the Hemlock and Canadice Lakes region and western New York.
Water Falls at County Line
- See the waterfalls at the County Line near Springwater NY.
Water Falls at Reynolds Gull
- See the waterfalls at Reynolds Gully near Springwater NY.
Wemett Family Website
- This family website also contains much information about Hemlock and Canadice Lakes.